8 Tips for Online Marketing on a Limited Budget
1. Know your market: Have a clearly defined audience. Before you spend a dime on marketing, figure out your target market first. There’s no need to pay top dollar to hire a fancy market research firm. If you know your product, you should be able to figure out your market yourself
2. Evaluate your website’s content – Content is King. What does your website say? Is the content unique and useful? Will people learn anything when they visit your site? When was the last time you added new content? Does your website have content worth reading? Does your content match your business goals?
3. Set and reset goals: This is very important so as to keep you on track. Only that When you reach your initial goals, set new goals so your company can continue to improve.
4. Set a budget: The good thing about online marketing is that you can be successful even when on a tight budget. A lot of platforms are available at no charge. However, sticking solely with free forms of online marketing might not be the best strategy for your company. Carefully determine what outlets are most necessary for your product and be willing to spend some money to get results. * You can get our TopChoice rewards here
5. Brand yourself: Set yourself apart from the crowd. Your domain name should be your company’s name if at all possible. Acquiring a domain name has a fee involved, but using a hosting service is very affordable even for the smallest budgets. Having a professional website and a strong social media presence is important here, but you should also take the time to interact with potential customers and build relationships with them.
6. The <title> tag: Visit your website. Look at the very top of your browser window. What do you see? Does it describe the page you’re looking at? Is it a unique description? Does it contain the keywords you want people to associate with that page of your website? If you’re a local business, does it contain your key local search keywords?
7. Search engine optimization: SEO can admittedly be a complicated and time consuming process, however the time needs to be spent here to ensure your website is getting found. Your best bet is usually going to be spending a bit more of your budget and hiring the right people to do the proper research.
8. Get affordable traffic: Get cheap and affordable traffic to flood your site. There are reliable websites out there that give real traffics as low as $1 for 1,000 visitors to your site. We recommend www.maxvisits.com